Saturday, April 3, 2010

College life at DEI, Agra


So then came the U-turn of my life.......I left schooling in 10th class and i joined Dayalbagh Deemed university for pursuing Diploma in Mechanical engineering. A pleasant site is the location of the campus. 1st year was really hard to go with. I was 2500km away from home for the first time in life that too at a very small age.....and the struggle started with the communication.... "Hindi" the mother language of our country..... i knew to read n write....but i learned speaking it within 3 to 4 months......sometimes i used to feel like plucking all my hairs in the lectures given in hindi..... was vry difficult to understand things... but luckily i survived.... had a gr888 second year as we were seniors and had juniors to guide them.....Took part in every activity in college n hostel..... And there comes the Final yr...... the most important yr of my life ...... where i had to decide my future..... however it was easy i got selected in a MNC - INGERSOLL RAND........ Thought of persuing my engg but it went as it was to be......so my college life came to the end there..... It was a very gud 3 yrs of my life where i experienced much than ever....learned to handle things of own....it was off course the sweetest part of my life....cant really forget those days.....had made a huge no. of friends.....that too guys from all part of the world......There were many unforgettable n embarrassing moments of life..... DEI actuallly was wonderfull altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment